Thursday, March 10, 2016

New Typography Project Started

Hey everyone! I am in the middle of working on a new kinetic typography. I have not completed one in a while, so I thought now would be a good time to start a new one. I started it last week and I am making good progress! However, I still might need to change a few things once I get it finished. The song I am using is "Savages" by Marina and the Diamonds. I am a big fan of Marina, and I believe this song conveys a strong message for our world today.

Here are some Illustrator pics for the typography, storyboards, and a test render. These are just some of the criteria mentioned. I believe the final product is going to be great! The storyboards are what I have so far with the test render. I'll add more when I continue working on the animation.

First, here is a test render. I am liking how it's turning out, but I'll need to change a few things later on. Hope you like it!



  
Newspaper for line "You can see it on the news."

Angel Wings for line "As we can be good."

   Sun for line "At the end of the day."


  
Storyboard Page 1
Storyboard Page 2
Add caption

Storyboard Page 3
   
Storyboard Page 4

  
Storyboard Page 5

Storyboard Page 6

No comments:

Post a Comment