Friday, November 20, 2015

FINAL VIDEO!

I know I haven't posted a lot about my project lately, but I'm finally done with it! There were a few shots I had to redo due to color reasons. I took me a while to edit the sound with the video and I had to cut some of the sound, including parts of the shots, because the timing was not correct, so you can probably notice and hear a few cuts. Think of it like this-it's almost like a teaser trailer to a movie! You cannot even begin to imagine how long the whole process took, but hey, a lot of hard work goes a long way.

I hope you enjoy the video! The video is based on the song by the Crash Test Dummies and Ellen Reid called "The Ballad of Peter Pumpkinhead". I filmed it like an actual music video and then I imported the clips into Photoshop to draw over.


No comments:

Post a Comment