Thursday, December 25, 2014

Jim Carrey Stop Motion

Heya! This was a mini-stop motion project that I completed over Christmas Break. It is an animation to Jim Carrey's movie Liar Liar. During the editing process, there were a majority of frames I had to delete since the dialogue was too fast at times. I also captured a bit of shadows while I was taking pictures, partially due to the fact that my hand was in the way of the shot. 

But what I loved about this project was that I got to be as creative as I can. It was so much fun to use a camera, markers and various other utensils at my disposal. You never know what you can get from the final product! I think it turned out very well! 

I have always loved stop motion and I have animated many more in the past at the spur of the moment, like this one. I will post some more animations later on. 

Let me know what you think of the stop motion!


No comments:

Post a Comment